Top 10 reasons why you should retain Computerlegalexperts.com as your computer forensics or computer forensics expert witness service provider:
1. Mitigate billable time- We mitigate your billable hours and maximize the efforts behind your case by utilizing the same hardware and software tools that are in use today by the FBI and DHS/ICE. When you come into a situation, the right tools and experience are important factors. (see reasons 8 and 9 of what is used)
2. Computer Experience- 25+ years- Former AllMicro spokesman, Colorado Memory Systems (now H/P storage systems) in Loveland, Colorado, Peter Norton Computing (Santa Monica, CA), Quarterdeck Systems (Marina del Rey, CA), Philips, NV (Eindhoven, Netherlands) to name a few companies and various DOD Contractors.
3. Computer Forensics Experience- Employer-retained, spousal and child support, computer crime, such as UCMJ, financial, e-mail, child pornography and the Adam Walsh Act.
4. Bigger isn't always better- At Computerlegalexperts.com, we are very selective about the cases we take on.
5. Working with Legal Counsel- The ability to work with counsel is imperative in the preparation of any case. This includes questions
6. Effective communication- The ability to address an audience, be it a judge, magistrate or a member or members of the jury is key for your litigation, be it trial or arbitration. Computerlegalexperts has what is known as the "sun-down rule." Computerlegalexperts does its best to make every reasonable attempt to return our client's messages before the end of the day, e.g., "sun-down" or by the next morning, depending upon the complexity and the time the voicemail or email is received.
7. Client Relations- Whether it is an attorney or a layman, each person deserves the respect and courtesy due them. This means open communication between both parties, good news or bad.
8. Hardware- "State-of-the-Art" hardware is used at the facility. We use the Logicube product line for data acquisition which can produce a bit-streamed / mirrored-image of the master hard drive. The time involved to create such a mirror-image can probably is done is less time than a full sit-down Sunday dinner. The speed of acquisition, depending on the hard drive, ranges as high as 2-3 GB a minute.
10. Training- We keep ahead of the current environment by obtaining the appropriate training, and keep abreast of new technologies since there are new tools and equipment on the horizon.
Call the people whose name says what it means!